1.Acceptance of Terms
- clicking to accept or agree to the “I accept the terms & conditions of this site”, in the registration form when submitting your business, or anywhere this option is made available to you by Business Pages TT in the user interface for any Service; or
3. Suspension or discontinuation of the website service
3.1 Business Pages TT reserves the right at any time to suspend or discontinue the website service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that Business Pages TT Directory shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuation of the website service.
4. Services eligibility
4.1 By listing on Business Pages TT to become a listed or featured business or by accessing the Site or any of its Services, you agree that:
- if you are an individual under 18 years old, you have so indicated during registration and you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to join the Site.
- all site users, whether representing themselves as an individual or an organization, must agree not to engage in violence, illegal activity, discrimination, or hate.
5. Business Pages TT directory/database
5.1 This Directory Website contains information about (i) nonprofit organizations, for-profit organizations, business, companies, social enterprises and government agencies from around Trinidad and Tobago; and (ii) volunteer opportunities, jobs, specials, competitions, events and other listings from around Trinidad and Tobago.
5.2 If you are the administrator of an organization, you can submit your business to be listed, or other information that can be posted on the Site and stored in the Directory/Database. When listing your business, you will have the option of posting, photos, videos, opening/closing times, phone number, social media links, your business description, and your business address.
5.3 Anyone can search and access the online Directory/Database for information about listed businesses, organizations and listings. Searches can be narrowed or expanded by adding and removing search terms, and/or by clicking on field values suggested by our system (e.g. country, city). More specific search query terms can be included to conduct more advanced searches.
6. Content and ownership
6.1 As an online network, the majority of the content made available by Business Pages TT is generated and posted by Users of the Site. Our mission is to provide a safe space on the web so that no opportunity for action or collaboration is wasted and no connection is missed. However, we consider it to be the responsibility of all Users of the Site to help make the web a safe and trusted place. Therefore, each User owns and is responsible for the content that s/he posts on our Site, including information that s/he publishes and makes available for other Users to view.
7.Disclaimer of warranties
7.1 You agree that your use of this website service is entirely at your own risk. You expressly understand and agree that:
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Business Pages TT and its licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied as to the operation of the service or the content available through the service. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Business Pages TT and its licensors hereby disclaim all warranties, express, statutory or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Without limiting any of the foregoing, Business Pages TT and its licensors do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, information, text, graphics, links or other items available within the website service. Business Pages TT is not responsible for the conduct of any user of the website service. In addition, Business Pages TT does not warrant or covenant that the website service will be available at any time or from any particular location, will be secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the service is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. Any material or content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website service is accessed at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any user from Business Pages TT or through the website service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Information on this website does not constitute professional advice. This web site is only intended to provide general information and it is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with. The information on this web site including, without limitation, all research, opinions or other content is therefore not intended nor does it constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action which might affect you or your business, you should consult your own professional advisors.
- Business Pages TT does not guarantee the functionality of external links.
- The presence of information about 3rd parties and/or their products, items, services, events and website links on Business Pages TT Directory website does not constitute or imply any form of endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Business Pages TT.
- Users and listed organizations who submit content or submissions to the website are responsible for the nature and content (including issues such as, but not limited to, legality, quality and accuracy) of their submissions.
- Business Pages TT fails to enforce any right or provision outlined in these conditions, it does not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions.
- Although the Business Pages TT Directory website and newsletter may serve as the initial point of contact between two or more parties, Business Pages TT Directory does not take any responsibility for, nor will Business Pages TT be held liable for any actions, exchanges or transactions entered into by these parties and cannot warrant the validity and accuracy of the information, nor the quality of the products, items, services or information offered, nor the trustworthiness of third parties either on the website or via external links on the website.
- 7.2 By posting content on our Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are entitled to submit the content;
- The information is accurate;
- The information is not confidential;
- The posting of the information is not in violation of any applicable laws, contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
- It is solely your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of your profile and submitted content and to update that information as appropriate.
8. License and Use of Content.
8.1 All of the information that you publish on the Site reaches thousands of listed Users both through the Site and via email alerts. This information may also be accessed by individuals not listed on the Site when, for example, they receive information forwarded to them by someone else or if Business Pages TT makes such information visible to all Internet users.
8.3 Additionally, with the objective of reaching more people and facilitating connections, you hereby grant Business Pages TT the right to share published information from our Site with other sites with which we have partnerships (including Business Pages TT social media sites). Information published on our Site may become public information at the time of its distribution on other sites, via email alerts, RSS feeds, search engines, and other social media tools.
9.1 As a condition to access and use the Site and Services of Business Pages TT, you agree not to do the following:
- use the Site or Services for any purpose or in any manner that violates any local, state or federal law or regulation or that violates the law or regulation of any foreign government;
- submit, upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive;
- submit, upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, initiation or perpetuation of any “Spam,” “Junk Mail,” or any other potentially objectionable form of unsolicited communication;
- submit, upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right, privacy right, or publicity right of any person or entity;
- submit, upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit without authorization any material that contains personal or private information concerning any third party person or entity, including without limitation, phone number(s) or addresses, credit/debit cards, calling cards, account numbers, Social Security numbers, passwords, or other similar information;
- submit, upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed or known to disable, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, computer software or telecommunications equipment or facilities;
- use any kind of automated tool, including but not limited to scripts, bots and other software, to try to collect information from the Site or to break into any of its servers; or
- disrupt or interfere (either directly or indirectly, intentionally or unintentionally) with the Site or Services in any manner that may materially adversely affect Business Pages TT, you or any third party;
- collect or store personal data with respect to third parties, except as contemplated by the Terms and Conditions, and then only for the express purpose of providing lawful communication that may reasonably be anticipated by such third parties;
- post jobs, volunteer opportunities, internships, or other opportunities that do not provide equal access to individuals or groups, or use exclusionary language on the basis of race, origin, nationality, religion, language, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or physical or mental ability, unless the requirement is a bona fide or essential qualification of the position or opportunity;
- impersonate another person or entity, including without limitation, a representative of Business Pages TT or its officers, directors, employees or agents; falsely represent or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity; or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers that would disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or Services;
- attribute any political content, advertisement or endorsement favoring a political party, political organization or political candidate to Business Pages TT or any of its officers, employees, volunteers, or directors.
10.1 When you list an item or use a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. Fees may change from time to time without notice.
10.2 All fees are quoted in Trinidad and Tobago Dollars (TTD). You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Site and Services in a timely manner with a valid payment method.
10.3 All fees paid will be non-refundable in the event that content is removed from the Site or your account is suspended or terminated for violating the Terms and Conditions.
11. Third Party Links
11.1 The Site may include links to other Internet websites. Because Business Pages TT has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Business Pages TT is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Business Pages TT shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
11.2 Business Pages TT Directory website may contain links to other related Internet web sites. No inference can be made, or representation implied, that Business Pages TT is affiliated to, operates or controls these linked websites. The linked websites are for the user’s convenience only and user access thereto is at the user’s own risk. When visiting linked websites the user must refer to that linked site’s individual terms and conditions of use and cannot rely on the terms and conditions contained herein.
11.3 You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect an endorsement by Business Pages TT of the quality, reliability, or any other characteristic or feature of any such linked site. Business Pages TT is not responsible in any manner (including but not limited to any loss or injury you suffer as a result of using the linked site) for any matter associated with the linked site, including without limitation, the content provided on or through any such linked site or your reliance thereon.
11.4 Business Pages TT makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked site. Your use of any linked site is solely at your own risk. In addition, you should be aware that your use of any linked site is subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies applicable to that site.
12.Limitations and liability
12.1 Business Pages TT shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations here under where such failure results from any cause beyond Business Pages TT reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation. Without limiting the foregoing, Business Pages TT and licensors will not be liable under any theory of law, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to loss of information or data, or loss of profits resulting from any aspect of your use of the service, whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the service, from inability to use the service or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration or termination of the service, even if Business Pages TT and its licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with the website service or any links to third party websites found within the website service, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through the website service or any links to third party websites found within the website service. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12.2 Furthermore, Business Pages TT shall not be held liable for:
- The content, legality, availability, accuracy or safety of linked content;
- The truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of content (including but not limited to references to third parties, products, services, items or events or to external websites) on this website;
- Any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or losses arising from or in any way associated with the use of this website;
- Damages resulting from the inability to use this website, the operational failure of the website or for any information, items, products, services, events obtained through this website or otherwise whether based on contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise;
- Any damage, loss or liability that results from the use of content, items, products or services available from the website if such content, items, products or services were accessed through a hyperlink not directed at the homepage of the website.
- Users who publish personal information or information regarding their organization on this Site understand the risks they are exposing themselves to by sharing their information and making it public. It is possible that some people or organizations that are not affiliated with our Site will take this information from www.businesspagestt.com and contact you with inappropriate messages. Business Pages TT is not responsible for damages caused by inappropriate use of the information published by Users. As mentioned above, we can only remove information from the Site or limit a User’s privileges, but we are unable to take action beyond this Site.
12.3 You expressly understand and agree that Business Pages TT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if Business Pages TT has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from: (i) the use or inability to use the Site or Services; (ii) any link provided in connection with the Site or Services; (iii) your reliance on any portion of the Site or Services; (iv) the interruption, suspension or termination of the Site or any Services hereunder; (v) the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to post or store any information; and/or (vi) any matter otherwise related to your use of the Site or Services.
12.4 Business Pages TT is not involved in the relationship between individual users and organizations. If you have a dispute with another individual or organization, you understand that Business Pages TT is not required to assist you in the dispute. You hereby agree to release Business Pages TT from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any such disputes or use of the Site and its Services. You understand that the Site and its Services may only be used for lawful purposes. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and its Services. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information you access or obtain through the Site and its Services. We are also not responsible for the behavior of individuals or organizations outside of the Site, as a part of society. Our intervention is limited to provide a space to publish information and thus generate connections.
12.1 You agree to indemnify and hold Business Pages TT, its licensors, employees, sponsors, directors, employees, affiliates, successors, assigns, members, officers, service providers and suppliers, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) the content you submit, post or make available through the website service, (ii) your use of the website service, (iii) a violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use by you, (iv) your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein or (v) the infringement or violation by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
13.Acceptance of Terms
13.1 These terms and conditions of use (TOU) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court or High Court of the Trinidad and Tobago (depending on the nature and associated costs of the matter in accordance with the rules of Civil Procedure) in respect of any disputes arising in connection with this web site.